Arms, I want to fly!
Dammit, I need to fly-
Right up in the sky,
With arms outstretched
Struggling against the guy-
Line.
The world outside
With it's birds and
Chirping breeze
Births a violent
Wriggling inside of
Me.
Inside me, inside you
God, we need to fly,
Need it like water too
Far from a paralyzed
Hand.
I don't care for the prickly pear
Or the desert sand,
Only for the empty air
Mixed around by selfish
Man.
And I can't help myself,
The fields of gold just aren't
Home, and high above
Home disappears, but
More
Than that, passed the clouds,
Passed the moon, freedom,
Dammit, my ultimate
Resurrection
Awaits.
All this is a dream in my dream.
And the world is exactly
As it seems,
Full of absurd
Melodies.
I want to fly asfast and as high
As the distant universe edge,
And maybe I'll find who I am
At the precipice of that
Blank page.
No comments:
Post a Comment