Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Cave, False Security, and Spilled Ink- 4/17/2010

Spinning the pen

The thoughts come slow

Flowing through the

Eye of a needle


We are

We were

We will be

alone


Lost and disdainful

Uncomfortability of

Disjointed moments

Convoluted meanings

Convoluted instants


At the edge of a cave

Sharp, jagged edges

Teeth of the maw

Devour time


Blackness creeps

Pouring like ink

Staining without entrance

Into the mouth of Sadism

Into the mouth of lies

Into the mouth of

Disjointed existence


No recollection of

Last or

First

Just...

It's there


The cave is there

Jaws closing

Heart racing

Eyes drooping

Seduction of false peace


Fight it

Open your...

Sleep now

Comfort now

Then forget.


The sight fails either

Eyes shut or

Ink blurring

Visages


Chest raises

Doesn't fall

It's not true

It's not...

No point.


Maybe I will just sit

Maybe you will just

Maybe we will

Maybe it

Maybe it's ink


Upon blank pages

Nothing more

Lies

From caves


Fight it

Open your...

Sleep now

Comfort now

Then forget.

3 comments:

  1. Did you write this Michael? It's tooooo awesome. I feel a sense of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is
    Unbelievably
    Insanely
    Awesome...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! Yes I did write this, all original stuff. I'm glad you guys like it, there will be more to come.

    ReplyDelete